100K Subscribers on BassBuzz Youtube

How did I miss this thread? Big Giant Congratulations Josh!
I’m sure this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

It’s not surprising… the content is excellent. I like it that videos don’t appear too often… this makes us really value the content. I am now 6 months in to my bass journey… where will it lead me… who knows… that makes it all the more exciting. I am happy playing major and minor triads today and then exploring passing notes. Also learning about the history of the blues such as the little known, slide guitar player ‘ Hound Dog Taylor’. Thanks Josh… from the UK.

5 Likes

That is awesomw man!!! Just goes to show all that dedication to make bassbuzz so special and succesful. heres to many more years, subscribers and superb courses.

5 Likes

Well done Josh!

You’ve built yourself an amazing community.

5 Likes

Thanks @tazette83 and @digbit, we’re actually up to 225K now, I’ll have to make myself a little cake when we hit a quarter million!

8 Likes

Cool, that would be great. So is the cake going to be shaped liked your bass?

4 Likes

I’ll have to look for bass shaped cake molds… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

just imagine, if you talked about your latest haircut you would be up to 7 million subscribers by now :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You could probably get one on ebay! so what flavour frosting? chocolaye for me

2 Likes

I think somebody on here is keeping track of the YouTube videos and matching them up with the proper module as a supplement. Can someone post the link to that? Thanks

2 Likes
3 Likes

Look at that happy smile, well deserved Josh

2 Likes

Just noticed Josh’s BassBuzz channel is over 359,000 subscribers!

7 Likes

Well deserved :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Exactly how many bananas I’ve eaten in my lifetime! :banana:

9 Likes

Hi Josh ,@JoshFossgreen the next hang is this weekend if your about,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes
2 Likes

There hasn’t been any mention of it but @JoshFossgreen is now well over 500 thousand subscribers on the BassBuzz YouTube channel. What an interesting journey getting to watch it all grow.

Congratulations Josh!

9 Likes

Woot woot!

Half way to the gold Play Button!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations @JoshFossgreen !

2 Likes