365 days of bass

So, one year ago, on 22.08.2022*, I got my first bass. During this time playing has become a huge part of my life.
I haven’t been very active here lately, but I do play a lot, with a group of my friends and with a lot of random people at local jams.
Still, it is a pleasure being part of such a positive environment. I think stumbling upon this particular course, and all things associated, is largely responsible for my progress in playing and thus staying motivated to keep it up.
Cheers!

*I know some of y’all are now thinking “who’s this fool, the year doesn’t have 22 months in it!” :joy:

17 Likes

That’s brilliant that you’ve been able to keep up such consistent playing and also playing along with others too!

I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little jealous, I’ve had neither the willpower to pick up practise much recently nor ever had the confidence to find anyone else to play with… :melting_face:

Agreed about stumbling onto this course and forum though, an absolute treasure trove for anyone on the journey. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Love this.

Also, congratulations and happy anniversary.
Bass life is a good life.

1 Like