50 First Songs 100 Week Challenge

Hey Guys and Gals,

If anyone is interested, I created a playlist in Ultimate-Guitar.com for my own practice and convenience with the Pro tabs for the songs. You must have the Pro Subscription to be able to access it (I think it is worth it)
Due to copyrights, a couple of songs aren’t available (Billie Jean - MJ / Testify - Rage Against the Machine), so we have to rely on other sources. And I believe there are 2 tabs that are not official.
The playlist is under the same sequence suggested by this original post.
Please feel free to remove this post if it’s irrelevant or breaks any rules. (and I’m sorry about that). This is not an affiliate link, and I’m not trying to promote Utimate-Guitar.com in any shape or form. It’s just a convenient way to have it all in one place.
BassBuzz First 50 Songs Challenge @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

3 Likes

Hi guys, I finished 50/51 of the list today. hysteria is still a bit difficult for me. What I want to know is, should I rotation this list or go try the others? For example: songs that I listen to often. Please give me some suggestions.

edit:After this post, Josh released a new video for check learning tasks. What a perfect time

2 Likes

Posting so I can find this later :slight_smile: