7 Reasons Videos

I love this series in your videos Josh Fossgreen @joshfossgreen. Maybe I am just not seeing all your videos but I was wondering if you would consider a couple of the old timers in there. First, I think Geezer Butler of Black Sabbath would be an excellent choice for introspection. His technique and innovation to bass sound is pretty significant in my opinion. The other would be John Paul Jones of Zeppelin. He was just amazing with his skills and technique. Never doing the same bass line in many songs.

Anyways, I just wanted to throw that out there to you. If you have time I would love to hear your breakdown on these two bassist. Thank you in advance.

James

4 Likes

I would love to do both of those guys @James2! I’ve been behind on the 7 Reasons videos, they’re pretty time consuming, but there are definitely more in the pipeline.

9 Likes

Hey James. If you go here…
BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide
All of Josh’s videos are organized by what course module they fit with.

6 Likes

If I could make a suggestion, include a session player or two. Chuck Rainey or Pino for example. Chuck recorded with everyone from Louis Armstrong to Nine Inch Nails. Session artists have made tremendous contributions

6 Likes