A little music related fun

https://youtu.be/mtWOMmqy7os
Close enough right?

3 Likes

Thanks for the back story!

I guess I’ve lived a sheltered life. :blush:

4 Likes

No worries and be glad. Internet memes and cultures surrounding it are mostly useless topics for cheap lols.

Four fat strings need shelter for life so you aren’t missing anything if you weren’t on campus talking about made up trendy topics that are getting replaced faster than tampons. :+1:

Just look at how this meme culture stuff led to Karens jumping on their 15 minutes of fame to shit up a business like the world is entitled to roll out the red carpet when they pull up to the Micky D drive through window thinking they’re going straight to being YouTube famous for expecting a dollar cheeseburger to have caviar in it or else you’re about to call the manager and pile 17 cars to wait while he arrives to shovel caviar into that burger even if it’s not on the menu to get this Karen to stfu and go away already.

Thank Josh for fixing the embeds. He the Real MVP!

4 Likes

I had to read that sentence twice :rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing: The paragraph sentence that it is. I’m sorry but I hate these trailer park managers milking their own narcissism for all it’s worth.

2 Likes

Huh?? …. Wow…… Hmmmm…. Guess it’s just my age but…. after reading these last few posts, I can totally relate to how Moses must have felt during his 40 year trek in the Sini desert……:thinking::crazy_face::joy::rofl::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Fucking right you are Mr. Griff. Damn near time of Joseph talking about some “let my people go” is the generation that I’m truly jealous of.

Tired of these Honey Boo Boos that are hellbent on showing you rock bottom can can actually have a bigger bottom after all.

1 Like
3 Likes

Now if he just got Poppy up there….

2 Likes

14 Likes

Love this one. One thousand musicians, a.k.a. The Biggest Rock Band on Earth, playing Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters.

6 Likes

13 Likes

I knew I should have married a cellist

6 Likes

I did. Must show her this.

6 Likes

Brings this to mind

https://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk

4 Likes

True story: I attended a symphony in Dallas about 20 years ago. I don’t recall which orchestra it was, but they were quite good. One of the female violinists sat like the girl in this cartoon (not to that extreme, but close enough), and she was wearing a skirt. Throughout the entire performance, all the guys in the audience were fixated on her “cookie” instead of on the orchestra. The funniest part is, she had this wry smile on her face the entire time.
We laughed heartily about this during cocktails afterwards.

9 Likes

Any pics? :grin:

5 Likes

I lost them in the divorce

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

@NipperDog I like to think of internet ‘culture’ and memes as The Sun. In that, I’m aware of it but at no point should I spend any time looking directly at it.

7 Likes