Am I Lost?

I can’t find my previous questions or comments. I am truly enjoying the course. I just finished 1st module, have less than mastered prior lessons, so wondering if I should plow forward or go back over previous lessons. Kayo :confused: :confused:

3 Likes

Keep moving forward. You can always go back and refresh what you like.

6 Likes

Thanks Eddie

5 Likes

Attack!

6 Likes

Josh himself would tell you to keep moving forward and come back as you get better. Hell, I totally restarted halfway through due to COVID brain fog and kept going back and forth along the way.

6 Likes

Hi Kayo, I guess that you’re previous comments were in the course forum posts below the videos, those don’t cross over here… so welcome to the forum!
Regarding your question, you don’t need to master any lesson before moving on, but have an understanding of the lesson and continue to work on it even after “moving on” Most concepts can be worked together, and honestly work on forever, this doesn’t really end, but it keeps getting better!

5 Likes

one basic concept of the course is you aren’t supposed to master anything in it. you are supposed to try to keep progressing. think of learning to read, nobody expects their kids to master a portion of language before going on to the next step. a lot of these concepts take years of practice to “master”.

6 Likes

Keep moving, good luck!

1 Like