Anyone have a Rumble 40 for sale?

Hello!

I’m moving soon and my new living situation will allow me to amp (:wink:) up my volume/bass. So I’m looking to upgrade from my Mustang GT25 to a Rumble 40. I was happy with the guitar amp until I used the Rumble in person and understood how it got its name!

Before I go pick up a new one, I figure I’d ask if anyone has a used one they’ve upgraded from they’re looking to sell! Doesn’t have to be pristine, just looking for it to work well. I’m also watching Reverb but with the shipping the used ones come out to about the same as a new one!

Thanks!

1 Like

where do you live?

1 Like

Around Boston!

There’s a bunch of them for sale on Reverb

Yeah, unfortunately unless I want to drive to Phoenix ($50? what a steal) the prices are about the same as buying new at a Guitar Center

1 Like

Ended up messaging the $50 Phoenix listing and offered to pay $100 + shipping. Still came out a good $50 under new!

1 Like

Heck, I live in Phoenix and would have picked it up if you sent me the $50. I promise I would have sent you messages every day about how much I’m enjoying it.

3 Likes

Hahaha, much appreciated

1 Like

Update: Using an actual bass amp is sooooo much more satisfying than using a guitar amp.

P.S. Excuse the mess I’m in the middle of moving

5 Likes

Truth!

Seems the cat approves!

1 Like

Gotta love perspective, where the cat is larger than the amp. Which, I’m sure, is exactly how the cat sees things.

3 Likes

Gotta love perspective, where the cat is larger than the amp. Which, I’m sure, is exactly how the cat sees things.

Truer words have never been spoken. We’re finally getting to the point where he stops running away every time I pick up the bass. Which is either a testament to my improvement or to his courage.

I choose to believe the former.

2 Likes

Roy I’d love to exchange messes with your humble brag. All my cables & junk looks worse than that by the end of each week.

Couldn’t believe some people clean as frequently as every other day. If it’s not a plate or a cup, then I just can’t be arsed but once a week.

2 Likes