BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Congratulations @kenmeer and @MikeC !

8 Likes

You as well. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

Now Iā€™m 1/2 thru the ā€œBadass Final Quizā€. Cheers.

7 Likes

Started July 2021, delayed by a bad shoulder for a few months, graduated this morning on my youngest sonā€™s 9th birthday, August 10, 2022! Yay!!!

14 Likes

My oldest son was born August 10th, 1983. Congrats on getting this far.

7 Likes

Congrats @saxacd !
The journey really begins now. Enjoy it!

7 Likes

Congratulations @saxacd

7 Likes

Congrats, @saxacd! Very happy for you.

7 Likes

Congrats @saxacd

7 Likes

Congratulations @saxacd !

7 Likes

Congrats @saxacd !

7 Likes

Congratulations @saxacd !

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been exploring other instruments for the last 8 months but last week started gravitating back to bass. I decided to go over B2B a second time as a refresher. I went thought all the lessons and fast workouts and was surprised to have finished it in about 7 days.

It reminded me of stuff I had forgotten about and pointed out areas where I need a lot of work.

I would encourage alumni to revisit the course if itā€™s been a while since you completed it. I found it extremely beneficial and time well spent.

10 Likes

Congrats @RuknRole

What other instruments have you been exploring?

6 Likes

Thanks Pam! Guitar for about 3 months, and Mandolin for about 5 months. At first I thought it was a waste of 8 months of bass, but I found out this week that my finger dexterity and picking ability has increased exponentially.

6 Likes

Congratulations @RuknRole

Iā€™ve started going over the B2B course for a second time way too many times to keep count.
Maybe one day Iā€™ll actually knuckle down and do it

7 Likes

I started going back just doing the ā€˜fastā€™ workout parts as part of my warmup to see if I could just sight read it.

It was ok. Even Billie Jean wasnā€™t bad. I donā€™t know why I struggled nearly 2 years ago :joy:

6 Likes

July, 2020

10 Likes

Congratulations @Earthquake!

7 Likes