Bags

Hello,

I am looking for a new travel bag for myself. Have several cables, IEM’s, Zoom B1x Four (multi effects pedal) Several 1/4 cables, speaker cable and a few other loose ends. Looking for something semi cheep, around 20ish dollars. Just wanna know what you are rocking looking for ideas and recommendations.

2 Likes

Given those requirements and budget I think I’d be looking for a used camera bag.
They’re well padded to protect the contents, come with lots of movable dividers and tend to have loads of pockets, ideal for IEMs.

4 Likes

I use a tool bag from Harbor Freight. It has wheels and an extendable handle like luggage. Plenty of room. I have pedals, cables, tools, my notebook computer, my music chart binder, extra power cords, batteries, etc. https://shop.harborfreight.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/6/1/61925_W3.jpg

3 Likes

$30.00 US

2 Likes

pockets inside and out.

2 Likes

Looks like a winner.
Otherwise, for the $20 range, maybe look for something on Amazon, or used.
Maybe a large soft lunch box / bag, the ones that are lined with zip tops. Should fit the footprint of the B1-four (as long as it is not a B1x-four).

If you can find a size that works, you should also be able to get a cool design, like a marvel comic, or a band, or something. That would be the only advantage I can see for a Lunch type bag, otherwise, splurge for that bag at Harbor Freight.

Here is a couple of ideas.

Blue Camo

Batman

Black

Carhartt

2 Likes

Awesome :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you all for your suggestions!!!

1 Like