BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide

Hello everyone! I just downloaded the course and haven’t began yet. Do you recommend following the course, by design, or this thread’s itinerary my first time through?

5 Likes

The course. This thread is additional videos to supplement the course, but you should follow the course and watch these when you get to the lessons they are related to.

6 Likes

Welcome @wgeorge29! Visit us on the INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread.

4 Likes

Like @howard said, definitely follow the course as created. This is all supplemental material and doesn’t replace anything in the course.

4 Likes

Added a link to Josh’s Ear Training video to Module 16.

7 Likes

What a great resource Eric, I’ve watched all of Josh’s video’s old and new, like you I find them all great.
This is just at the right time for me. Awesome!

4 Likes

Created an Artist Series section for the Flea, Bootsy, and Steve Harris videos.

Created a General Information section for the new Gadgets video.

Also, added Josh’s Transcription video to Module 16.

7 Likes

@eric.kiser thanks Eric for the list & pointing it out to me again. :slight_smile: :guitar: :guitar:

2 Likes

My pleasure. Let me know if there’s anything else you need.
:+1:

4 Likes

Thank you sooooo much for putting in this work! Very much appreciated and super helpful

4 Likes

@eric.kiser I wrote the title in my bass folder. That’s old school pen & paper :rofl:

3 Likes

You aren’t alone. I went back to pen and paper to keep track of where I was in the course, what I was learning, and what I wanted to focus on. I found I couldn’t do it without keeping notes.

The older I get, the more I have to remember that whatever works will have to be the right way to do it.

5 Likes

This is very helpful, thank you.
I’ve always wanted to incorporate the YouTube content into the B2B plan. This list is particularly helpful because unlike other instructors, @JoshFossgreen’s YouTube content isn’t empty click-bait ‘lessons’ whose purpose is to shill the paid content that is actually helpful. The YouTube videos are just as good and educational as the paid B2B program.

11 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Fantastic!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, @tonym1 . . . :slight_smile:

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Cheers, Joe

4 Likes

Welcome @tonym1!

4 Likes

Wow!!! That’s an awesome effort Eric!!! Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Finally managed to get my laptop back in working order.

Added 3 REASONS THIS BASS LINE IS AWESOME (BON JOVI) to Module 10.
Added 5 BASS MUTING TECHNIQUE FIXES (WHY YOUR PLAYING SOUNDS MESSY) to Module 4.

9 Likes

Thanks @eric.kiser a great resource
Jamie

3 Likes

Updated Module 6 to include Josh’s new fretting video.

I went through and tried some different formatting ideas but didn’t like any of them. I’m pretty sure I fixed everything back the way it was. If anyone sees any weird formatting I missed, let me know.

6 Likes