Beginner to badass shipping time? (Shipping to Ohio)

Anyone know how long I have to wait to receive my package ?

5 Likes

@Frankyboyy I’m in Scotland and it took 3 weeks
Jamie

4 Likes

Hi @Frankyboyy,
I’m in Melbourne Australia and it took 8 weeks,
If you get onto Jason at b2b he will be able to give you the tracking number.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

You do get access to online lessons also, when you order the DVD lessons. So, if you ordered The DVD lessons already, you don’t have to wait for them to arrive, you can start online Immediately. Look in the lessons section in the forum title bar. There will be a “my lessons” tab that will bring you to the course lessons.

2 Likes

Also, I am in California, my lesson extras came in about 3 days, I think the DVD would take no more then 3-5 business days to get to Ohio.

3 Likes

Mine took 6 days to ship (COVID and all…), but it shipped from Illinois so it shouldn’t take very long to get to Ohio once it does.

3 Likes

Hey @Frankyboyy, hopefully wouldn’t be too long since it’s within the US, but shipping has been unpredictable lately due to certain world events!

3 Likes

On the 3rd of April, I signed up for my BassBuzz course.
The coursebooks were out on the 6th.
By the 5th of June, I’d stopped getting messages about where it was and let the guys know. They sent another the same day.

I got home yesterday to find coursebooks outside my door.
Except when I got home today, there was the other one.

The original order took 89 days to get here.
The replacement took 26 days!

5 Likes

That’s crazy! I’m currently going through something similar with a doorway pullup bar… everyone and their grandma is starting an at-home fitness routine right now it seems!

2 Likes