Best Site for Tab

Guitar Pro’s song library is a subscription service, which you can search by going to

I think I had a free trial of it when I first purchased GP, but I didn’t subscribe ($30/year) as I was already subscribed to Ultimate Guitar and downloading songs from there in GP format. Supposedly GP transcriptions are supposed to be better than those offered on Ultimate Guitar, but I can’t confirm.

Other than practicing songs with tab or standard notation, GP has been great for writing music/tab, and allows you to import/imbed audio files as tracks in your composition. You can also export tracks from GP to access with your DAW.

2 Likes

I haven’t signed up for mySongbook either. I have GP, so getting free GP transcriptions from Ultimate Guitar works well.

I might snag a mySongbook sub if there’s a good Black Friday deal.

1 Like

You can also find GP tabs on Ultimate Guitar by looking for the “Pro” text at the far right of a tune.

To make things quicker, do a search for “bass pro” and it will display the appropriate songs.

Lastly, you can click the Guitar Pro button under the search field and you’ll see only the GP songs.

1 Like