Buffered or True Bypass

Right. Which works until someone says let’s put out a 15v 400 mA reverse polarity pedal :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, that would have got me too, most likely.
However, I have made a habit of looking at the power plug in let. It usually has a printed, or molded in diagram showing if it is center neg or pos.
I actually have not looked them up in manuals unless it is missing on the box itself, but I honestly can’t recall one without the info on the box.

Also, didn’t the PS come with 2 polarity reversing cables?
We’re they not enough, did you need an actual converter box of some sort?

Hope this pedal #4 works like a charm and is everything you want it to be.

1 Like

I bought it used, twice. And both times there was no cable, which makes me think it’s not included? probably because they include the factory power supply. i do not want to run extra cables to my pedalboard, that’s why we have power supplies in the first place, right? Anyways, I ordered a voodoo reverse cable.

1 Like

I thought you bought this power supply, like the one I got x2.

• ♪ PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 x CP-202 guitar pedal power supply, 1 x power adapter, 8 x cables, 2 x polarity reversal cable and English user manual.

That is the description of package contents. 2x polarity revers cables.
Thas is what I was referring to. but Maybe you didn’t get this PS, maybe it was somebody else that told my they got it?

Ah yes I thought you meant a cable with the preamp. Yes, in retrospect I do have one that came with the caline and would have used it if I had known at the time. I ordered the voodoo cable already, forgot about that one. Meh, it was $4.

1 Like

That would be my sentiment as well