Calling all Europeans!

So far they have been free form, just like a bunch of friends sitting around a big table having a conversation. It’s amazing how much we talk about during these hangs. Of course, anyone is free to ask a question about bass playing, or pedals, or gear or whatever.

4 Likes

I agree @PamPurrs,
It’s about having a good chinwag and getting to know each other.
Looking forward to the next opportunity :+1:
Sorry I couldn’t get the De Lorean into the right time zone for dinner on Sunday night, next time :joy::+1:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

I’m usually very talkative and worry more about not letting others in.
And of course about boring everyone to death while everyone is too polite to say anything.

I’m also used to talking in English due to international work meetings.

So please just stop me if necessary :shushing_face:

By the way - I would have avoided this thread if you wouldn’t have called me out by name. But directly being talked to I can’t ignore. So you may be on to something about us Europeans :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think im from Europe :thinking:

4 Likes

Why is that?

So do I. Does that mean you’ll be hanging out with the rest of us tomorrow? :smiley:

4 Likes

If i can yes

5 Likes

I think this is going to be a good turnout…

4 Likes

Mhhh. The last few days have been unusually stressful for reduced work. I can’t say I’m over the death of Luna and the additional time and effort spend for the band. I just didn’t feel like commiting to another meeting. That said I wouldn’t have agreed just for being called out if it didn’t interest me.

Also my ESP is in the practice room :woozy_face:

Wanted to switch it for my Harley Benton bass kit in the practice room for emergencies and planned to carry the ESP back and forth.

4 Likes

Hi @peterhuppertz and everyone, I will try and make this hang. Looking forward to speaking to everyone.
Cheers for arranging. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @juli0r,
If I attend you may not get the opportunity to have a say, I don’t mind talking a lot either, I’m sure @PamPurrs , @peterhuppertz and @joeike will confirm this :joy: :rofl: :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Indeed, Brian @TNKA36 does contribute to the hangs in a big way, and I enjoy listening to him. He also has a great smile :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Well that’s how the family on my fathers side works. It’s hard to get a word in. My girlfriend stopped trying at all :smiley:
Still glad I won’t be talking over everybody :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I think I’ll likely be able to attend if nothing else with work pulls me away. I’d like to request that the link get re-posted shortly before the start time.

7 Likes

It shall happen thusly.

6 Likes

I enjoyed talking with you all. I’m sorry that I will be at work during the next one.

6 Likes

@joeike I just got off the phone with your boss. I told him you aren’t feeling well and won’t be at work tomorrow. See you at the live hang :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

@PamPurrs
LOL! :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I may be a little slow but does that work out at the same time for us down under ? :flushed:

2 Likes

Hey Mac,
It’s 5.00am tmoro morning our time.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Thanks @TNKA36 :+1:

2 Likes