Can I view my lessons on a different device

I signed up and began my lessons using my phone. My daughter has moved out, now I have a music room. I am buying a large screen computer for the room now.
I bought a kendel and my lessons will not come up on it.
I would like to know if I can Somehow transfer my lessons to my new computer so I can actually see them without straining.

2 Likes

The lessons aren’t tied to a device… Anything that can browse a web page and show the video should work. But, what is a kendel?

You don’t have to transfer your lessons - just log into the site on your new computer and you should be good to go…

3 Likes

A kendel is one of those newfangled reading devices @skydvr I believe

3 Likes

Its like a tablet.

3 Likes

You’re probably referring to the Amazon Kindle:
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-Ereader-Family/b?ie=UTF8&node=6669702011
I don’t think you’ll be able to use that to view the lesson videos, but as @skydvr said, it should be no problem to view them on your computer.

4 Likes

Ah - a kindle. Duh - my bad - should’ve figured that one out. But yeah, a kindle won’t play the lessons I don’t think (but I’ve never used one) - does it even have a browser? Regardless, you’ll be fine once your computer is set up…

3 Likes

You can view them on anything that can surf the web. All you need is your login.

3 Likes

If you have one of the upscale Kindle devices (Fire tablet) it should have a web browser. I was able to cast my lessons (and still do with other courses) from my laptop or tablet to my big screen TV via Chromecast. Unfortunately, I was not able to cast with my Fire, but I can with my Samsung Galaxy.
Its worth investing in a Chromecast device for this purpose (as well as many other reasons).

3 Likes

I started and completed B2B on an Xbox. Zero issues, use my phone for the forums and can still view lessons.

2 Likes

Well looks like I must be using the wrong password to log on then.

2 Likes

I did not know you could do this !

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, there’s an “I forgot my password” link on the sign in page.

Well, you can run a browser on an Xbox, so you can access pretty much any website you want. It basically runs on a modified Windows 10 version.

2 Likes