Congrats on 300k YouTube Subs Josh!

@JoshFossgreen - Well deserved!

24 Likes

Congratulations, Josh. But it really surprises me that it’s not even more. In the context of other bass-focused channels and the quality and entertainment you produce. Awesome work!

5 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome @JoshFossgreen! Congratulations!

3 Likes

It will get up there. Not tons of bassists in the world and Josh does quality content aimed at bassists, not that junk (in my opinion) that some other highly subbed bassists put out.

5 Likes

You mean Some Bassists Like to talk about how they decided to get a coffee and along the way they were enlightened by the deeper meaning of life entangled in cosmic energies and if you’re lucky maybe they’ll get to the point of the video when you already passed half of it?

9 Likes

:open_mouth: I mainly saw Bassbuzz, SBL as main bass learning channels (And Andertons Music reviews. They are awesome.) and to be honest Scott permanently seems to me that he is telling something but little bit of something is always missing. :smiley: I didn’t even opened SBL website to search for lessons because of that feeling.

5 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t mean for it to be a bash fest. I was referring to Davie actually, because I think he has a lot of non-bassist subscribers as he goes more for entertainment than education. He understands marketing and video editing very well, but it’s just not my cup of tea personally. Probably because I’m an old fart. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Go go @JoshFossgreen!
Well deserved! You have built something very special here.

5 Likes

Thanks everybody! Always happy to see the number of bassists enjoying Noob Josh increasing. :stuck_out_tongue:

But the awesome community is even better than rising numbers! Thank you all for being excellent to each other… and party on dudes!

23 Likes

Can’t think of anyone better to thank than @JoshFossgreen .

My 4 year old granddaughters say " mr. Josh is cool!"

Congratulations on your success, sir! In my estimation, there is no one more deserving.

2 Likes

He’s great. I Gotta take that fellow in small doses, tho.

1 Like

My daughter thinks he’s hilarious. She randomly gives me her bass face because of @JoshFossgreen ’s Roundabout video.

Subs are now at 395k, less than a year later
:confetti_ball::tada::piñata:

6 Likes