Deep Throat

Have a smooooth recovery, Pam.

2 Likes

It went well. Soft foods until tomorrow. Thanks for all the positive vibes.

P.S. The doctors and nurses loved my Deep Throat gag…

14 Likes

Great news, @PamPurrs . Did they connect you to the machine that goes ‘ping’? That must have been a treat :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Beer and wine are soft foods.
Glad no issues!

7 Likes

Not even gonna comment on that.

Glad to hear it went well!

9 Likes

Great to Hear Pam, delighted it went well for you.

3 Likes

Hello Pam, I’m still hopeless with how to reply owing to 60% (left eye) and 70% (right eye) vision capacity. Why I write this is because I tried to reply to one of your recent posts. I read your story about cancer, feeling familiar with the damn crab (prostata and lung…). I admire your courage and above all sense of humor and wit and also erik kiser’s, all of you survivors on the other side of the ocean. I am sure you will be ok with the procedure and we’re all longing to read from you. Also stay safe, hoping this darn pandemic is soon over. Christian

7 Likes

Great to hear, Pam @PamPurrs . . . :slight_smile:

Remember to drink plenty of fluids!

Beer and wine are good fluids to start with . . .

Cheers
Joe

4 Likes

Guinness is good :+1:. Very soothing @PamPurrs and full of iron and other good stuff

4 Likes

8 Likes

I remember my Grandpa telling me about having Guinness in hospital. I thought he was joking!

4 Likes

Just saw this post. I’m glad it went well, and I’ll be praying for your continued recovery!

buzz

4 Likes

They used to tell pregnant women to drink it. Mind you, they used to give kids morphine for teething too

5 Likes