Don't know what to do! Update!

I would say the writing is on the wall.

Look at it from the client’s point of view. If your company is not willing to listen to a customer that provides 75% of your company’s sales revenues, and being that the GM has had 1 year to get things in line and has done nothing to appease the customer, would you want to retain a supplier with that track record if you were the client. Does make one wonder if the people the GM is accountable to are aware of what has gone on.

I don’t believe that there is anything that can be done at this time to retain the client. Time is up.

Good Luck :+1:

1 Like

Good work. The key here is you did not want to be trying to go solo on this one. Worst case could have been a lawsuit in that case because there’s no way you could have controlled the situation - at minimum the client would have mentioned they talked to you. Spreading out this info and offloading the decision was by far the best move here.

1 Like

Great to hear!

No one needs that kind of stress at this time of year.

2 Likes

I think I’d apply for a job at this competitor. You might be of great value to them because you already know their new customer.

4 Likes

Good point :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like