Excuses, excuses, excuses

Famous last words. :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve spent about 2 hours on it now… and once or twice I can get through it on slow without major mistakes. It’s frustrating for sure because everything before Billie Jean seemed easy.

It’s very helpful to know that it might be the most technically difficult song in the course and that it takes months to be able to get through it for a lot of people. Makes me feel less frustrated with my short fat fingers.

I’ll give it another go tonight and then move on through the next lessons.

5 Likes

@robintate and @KenKnight, also look here…

4 Likes

I know, @KenKnight !! And it’s so weird because I can get through it slowly no problem, but once the workout speeds up, my fingers go a-flyin’ doing whatever they please!

3 Likes

Yes, I had the same thing. I breezed through the course up to and including M4L5.
Then, at M4L6, I felt like I had hit a brick wall, head-on.

I do know how to get past her now, though. :wink:
It’ll come, don’t worry.

4 Likes

It was the same with me. I had planned on doing the course in 30 days when I started, and was pretty much on track until I encountered that slut. She bogged me down for a week, and I didn’t want to skip her and move on, so I stuck there. I finally gave up and moved along, revising my goal to the 3 month plan.
I did, however, beat that wanton tart into submission after I had finished the course.

6 Likes

:rofl:

Ah, poor Ms. Jean, from being a wicked mistress, now, to a wanton tart, and more! But, alas, she has taken us all for quite a ride, so, it is very fitting! And c’mon, we must all be enjoying it, to continue to give her such affectionate monikers.

5 Likes