Following Users! (New Feature)

+1 @Jamietashi… Damn, I want a double bass!.. the deep pure clean smooth sound… Like drinking really good Moonshine while fishing along the banks of the Flint River… Maybe Ms Claus will get me one… :santa:

5 Likes

@Lanny aye Laddie an there I sit not 50ft fae the Bonnie River Doon, fair fu O salmon n troot. :rofl:
I drank an African Moonshine once, 1/2 bottle and I was stone cold sober. Went tae get off the barstool and my legs just melted like hot butter. Try doing breaststroke on a ceramic floor to get to the head. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

Same, I followed one person as an experiment and then disabled it due to additional notifications.

5 Likes

Yup. I’m cleansing my follow list also.

It has nothing to do with the person I stop following. I still like all of you and all your post but the notifications are just too much. Especially for those who post a lot like I do myself.

5 Likes

Yep. That got to be overwhelming pretty fast. Following a couple people seems to work but if you follow a few of the more prolific posters it gets hard to keep up with.

4 Likes

Interesting! Definitely overwhelming on my end too, it already takes all my forum time just to keep up with all my @ mentions and stuff.

Is anyone enjoying this plugin so far? Would love to hear opinions from the other side (if there are any!).

6 Likes

I haven’t used it yet, @JoshFossgreen . . . I scan the forums and just follow all the posts as they come up.

Cheers, Joe

4 Likes

I still left a few people in there but I will probably notice the posts either way to be honest.

4 Likes

Ditto. Overwhelming. Gonna unfollow everyone now - too many notifications, and not even clear as to what most of them are about…

5 Likes

I follow @JoshFossgreen and @Gio because when I see their avatars in the topic list it’s the equivalent of seeing the bat signal go out over Gotham city: Time to tell Alfred to fire up the amp, we’ve got some bass learnin’ to do! They also don’t post so frequently that the notifications get overwhelming. Following frequent posters without the ability to filter notifications was too much.

5 Likes