GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

Ahhh. Yes I see their ads come up once in awhile… when I search on Kijiji. Lol. Sometimes I forget there is more than just L&M and I’m glad there is some competition.

2 Likes

Really nice! That is one beautiful instrument.

4 Likes

There’s also Cosmo Music back east as well. They have some different stuff. I won’t set foot in Tom Lee. At least not the one near me. They’re morons.

2 Likes

SR300ECub. My instructor has an Ibanez SR as well but I’m not sure exactly which one it is but it has a nice sound.

2 Likes

Ya I know Cosmo. I remember them as a little store on Yonge St. When I was young… Nice store but their website not so great.

1 Like

Their prices/selection is decent but there’s no online financing or anything like that, which kinda sucks but they do have a decent selection last I checked. I think Best Buy gets their instruments from them.

2 Likes

That LadyHawk is really sweet. Fitting name, also.
Congratulations, @Bassdacious.

3 Likes

Thanks, she is very sweet but, at the same time, has a good bite as well! @eric.kiser

2 Likes

Yet another German company name their awesome model “California”. That’s absolutely stunning and with the big pole split Ps and MM combo I bet it kicks serious a$$.

I’m going to steal your “forever bass” idea. Congrats.

2 Likes

If all goes to plan I will be a P bass down but I will have this beauty in its place.

17 Likes

Very nice indeed :clap:

3 Likes

That’s a beauty, classic lines but sleeker and leaner looking than a traditional PJ.

Put a Sandberg beside a Fender and it’s a bit like a mid fifties dad standing beside their 20 year old son. :wink:

4 Likes

:joy: So good.

2 Likes

Looks like you’re going for one of each in the Warwick stable Mac! :partying_face:

Three down, nine to go.

Warwick

5 Likes

You’re really not helping @HowlinDawg :joy::joy::joy:

I was actually going to put my P bass up for sale ( as per cull thread) but I couldn’t resist the chance of grabbing a neck through Streamer .
What’s really not helping is that my wife has started looking for Warwick basses for sale while she’s laid up with her busted leg and sending me the adds via messenger!
And there’s me trying to reduce how many I have

8 Likes

Deal done and two happy bass players got what they wanted.
Now to find my next victim :flushed::joy:

6 Likes

Just think . . . . “Black Friday” will be here soon . . . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mac I can buy a new masterbuilt streamer with almost 40% discount :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Oh my ! I must resist but tell me more @Paul :flushed:

1 Like

Can anyone or do you just have a deal with Warwick? If you don’t mind sharing of course.

2 Likes