GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

The Force is seriously messing with @howard right now :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Seriously :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder if those Ochanomizu music stores are open on Sundays :thinking:

7 Likes

Why they are! What do you know.

I didn’t go there though.

I went to a new store in Shibuya instead :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I named my Reverb shop Matt’s G(ear) A(cquisition) S(yndrome) Station. So far all I’m selling is my Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass (hopefully locally in Atlanta as shipping makes me nervous). Here’s the link: Reverb (I changed the name from shop to station after I created it, which is why the name in the link is different from the name of my shop).

5 Likes

@mateoloco post a link to your Reverb shop over here too.
Share Your Reverb Shop Here! - Lounge - BassBuzz Forum

Cool! I’m up in Kennesaw.

5 Likes

“This shop doesn’t have any listings right now.”

:thinking:

4 Likes

Reverb filters by shipping destination. Try setting it to “everywhere” and you’ll see his bass :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Weird. I’m not logged into Reverb and when I click on the link I see the listing. I know it’s gotten activity as some people have saved it and one person has it in their cart. Does anyone else not see anything when they click on the link?

3 Likes

I see it. :+1:

1 Like

Me too, with the shipping location set to Everywhere, as @howard explained. Apologies for the confusion.

4 Likes

That’s a really beautiful bass @mateoloco. I see someone already has it in their cart.

You’d better get on it @eric.kiser

4 Likes

Thanks @PamPurrs. I think Eric is probably happy with his new 2015 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass in the exact same colors (even the same tortoise pickguard). Although, if Eric wanted a body double that he could let other people touch and play with while keeping his Fender safe, that’s not a bad idea :wink:

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I’m set for quite a while. Next up for me, pedals. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I just checked, and I see it too . . and somebody has it in their cart . . . :slight_smile:

Gotta love that shop name: “Matt’s GAS Station” . . . :sunglasses:

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Hey, @eric.kiser . . . that’s a 600 mile drive SW of where I live . . . :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s nothing. I’ll meet you for dinner… tomorrow. :rofl:

Seriously though, I have a brother that lives in Raleigh NC. Next time I go up we’ll have to try and work out getting together. :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

I’m afraid to even look how many miles it would be for me :scream_cat:

4 Likes

The downunda folks probably win though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re all welcome. Come to Kennesaw!

Let’s see. Two can stay in the spare room. One on the couch. Blow up mattress can hold two. Okay, I can take seven plus floor space. :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes