GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

And so it begins… :magic_wand:

3 Likes

Look what the little GAS fairy left under my pillow today:

Oooomaaaaahhhhhhgaaaaaaawddd, blue thparkleth!

16 Likes

:sunglasses::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh man, I love me some compression.

Can’t wait to hear what you think about it

4 Likes

Love me some compression too but the only compression in my budget this week is socks unfortunately

6 Likes

It is certainly a big step up in price but if you’re looking for a mobile practice solution, checkout the Waza Air Bass if you haven’t already. A number of folks on this forum, including me, have them and are quite satisfied.

4 Likes

I am waiting to try Boss Bass Dual Cube LX, alas no availability yet here in the UK.

I thought about Waza Air Bass, but I am very picky about headphones (their shapes and sizes) and I am pretty sure I’d send it back just for that reason - comfort :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I find the headphones comfortable but maybe I’m not as picky as you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The new Boss amp is available from Thomann since yesterday. One is on its way to me :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think it’s more like an EQ or something

2 Likes

As you can tell by the clean square in the dust on top this still had the retail paper on top when I scooped it up at lunch for 50 bucks. Promptly plugged my phone, headphones and 6 string in at lunch and got 20 minutes of playing when I got back. Playing a small acoustic jam this evening so we’ll see how the speaker does.
I have read that a 10” eminence bass lite fits in there…

9 Likes

Mine was a preorder ones. It arrives early enough.

1 Like

That cloud, that cloud
Looks like Ireland
C’mon and blow it a kiss now
But quick

'Cause it’s changing in the big sky
It’s changing in the big sky now
We’re looking at the big sky
You never understood me
You never really tried

15% off, no tax free shipping - they got me

16 Likes

I think it’s a 8" actually

1 Like

Oh man I look forward to hearing this one. Nice!

2 Likes

You’re right!! But a 10” fits… I’m not sayin. Just sayin.

4 Likes

I do love the Gamechanger Light pedal but, with all their pedals, they are more specialized than all-around pedals and I wanted a really good reverb. Couldn’t find anything that looked better.

Sadly, this triggers a reconfigure of the entire pedalboard which is a few-hour affair at least.
Lego time.

5 Likes

Hooray for noise legos!!!

3 Likes

That looks great @John_E love the color.

3 Likes

Yeah, Strymon - directly going for the expensive stuff :grin:

4 Likes