GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

From my limited experience, but as an owner of m50x who also hates heavy clamping force I find them super comfortable.

2 Likes

After you try it, tell us if you find it noisy. I will reset mine to see if it improves, or put a noise gate after.

2 Likes

That is exactly what Would go for if I got to choose a p-bass.

4 Likes

New Player Series Jazz bass incoming.

So… Yes.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Fender is the industry standard and the most copied electric bass in history. Wonderful choice!

3 Likes

I was going to reply with a picture of a purple Fender, but it has sparkles. I know where you stand on sparkles too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Capture

12 Likes

Send it to Bootsy, or burn it in sacrifice so that Prince might get it.

I don’t make the rules

7 Likes

That’s nice! Send it to me I make sure Prince gets it. Cough…cough…

5 Likes

Another MusicMan cutlass bass

Just kidding, lol. Just an new Pickguard, finally they start producing them again.

10 Likes

Purple Magic for the win.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t help but notice that the foot controller Darkglass said would be ready for the Exponent 500 in June still isn’t here in August :upside_down_face:

…I wonder if my XTone Pro can run off it. I doubt it, but I can try :eyes: I haven’t sold it, yet, because it wasn’t selling well on Reverb and at the price I was going to get, I might as well keep it as a 500W power amp even.

2 Likes

I just GASsed a Strobostomp HD. Been wanting a physical one as their app is awesome but I’ve been wanting an always-inline tuner. Ikebe had an outlet sale on one for about $120, so why not.

11 Likes

First a Fender now a pedal….what a world, what a world!

9 Likes

Well, a tuner :slight_smile:

Going to sit it right next to the DAI with a short patch cable.

5 Likes

It really is a great tuner. Enjoy it!

5 Likes

I though you had a Boss tuner pedal ?

4 Likes

I used to, a Tu-2. I sold all my pedals quite a while ago though.

5 Likes

ok, I though you kept the tuner at the time

4 Likes