GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

It actually came with two ladies and a crate of booze. Well, “ladies” might be a stretch. Let’s just call them friendly.

5 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

Ooh gifs animate here. That’s good to know.

5 Likes

Good strings! The ones for bass are in a similar package and sound very good. Seems you are playing with your synth, bass and guitar at the same time too :joy:

3 Likes

I’m eyeballing this mini pre-amp from Aguilar for some time now:

3 Likes

Yep :slight_smile:

And yeah, I’ve used D’Addario EXL Nickel Rounds on every bass I have owned. They are my favorite strings, great feel and sound.

4 Likes

Oh speaking of synths, if anyone is interested, Arturia Pigments 2 is on Black Friday sale for half off right now. Really nice software synth for $99, it was my second favorite I tried (after Phase Plant) and would probably be a better beginner synth if anyone is looking for one.

They also do a $10/month rent-to-own through Splice. Though for $10/month you get a lot more with Phase Plant.

Yeah so nice! I just bought the crossgrade of Pigment for 69 because I own Arturia gear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! $69 is a steal for that. I was seriously impressed, the sound is great and the UI is flat out gorgeous. Best looking VSTi I have seen. I love what they did with the middle bar, makes the modulation mappings really obvious.

1 Like

Ooh, Phase Plant’s Black Friday sale is on too. I’m a subscriber but I might just buy it to lock in that price at the $199 level.

1 Like

The newest addition to my music room… Rumble 500 amp head, and Rumble 115 cab.
I sold my Rumble 100 combo amp on Reverb.

16 Likes

Ooooooh. How do you like it? Have you cranked it up too?

7 Likes

I just brought it home and hooked it up. I haven’t spent much time with it, but I will tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

6 Likes

So far, I’ve had a Rumble 40 and a Rumble 100… now the Rumble 500 amp head and cab. There is no doubt I will love it. The Rumble line is awesome!

8 Likes

Nice :+1:

6 Likes

Good call getting the head and cab separately. Though the Rumble 500 is also one of the few combos I would buy at that wattage as Fender did a good job with the 2x10 and overall weight on that one.

7 Likes

Oh yeah… boom!

8 Likes

I played a couple of songs early this morning, and even at low volume it sounds richer and deeper than the Rumble 100. I hope the neighbors enjoyed it as much as I did…

8 Likes