Gig bags

Could get a Wing.

2 Likes

Note the Black Hardware. It only comes on like two versions of 4 string Sterling Stingrays and a few on the 5 string.
And
The black hardware only comes on a few color options for the MUSIC MAN Stingray Specials.
Otherwise, you can not purchase black hardware for stingrays. Music Man or Sterling WILL NOT ship it
There are some aftermarket, but not the same thing.

I like these EBMM Stingray colors in the current line

Pretty much in this order.
The bottom one might look better with a black pickgurard

2 Likes

I was on a flight once (back before retirement when I was travelling extensively) sitting in first class. Across the aisle sat a woman in the aisle seat, her cello strapped into the window seat beside her. Upon conversing with her, I learned that she had purchased 2 tickets because she doesn’t trust the airline with her instrument. Quite an expensive way to travel, but probably worth it in the big picture.

4 Likes

Yeah, her Cello could have been worth thousands, if not 10’s of thousands.

The way they overbook these days, I have seen family’s get off planes, because they got 3 banks of 3 seats, for 6 people, so they could have the middle seat, and move about to change seats, more room for the couple of little ones, and a dog.

the airline refused to not fill their seats, said they had to have a body in every seat. They were fuming mad, they were on their way to a family vacation, they booked months ahead with a travel agent, and the airline screwed them.

I am sure the airline got sued big and lost, because that was the decision of a single person with an authority complex, and was, I am sure, well against airline policy, if not against the law.

1 Like