Greetings!

Hello, my name is Shirley and I just joined this program! I’m super excited to learn the bass and I can’t wait to get started. I am old school 80s glam metal, trash metal and classic rock girl. I love Steve Harris, Geezer Butler, David Ellefson, Duff, and Roger Waters. I have a Kramer D-1 bass and I’m ready to go!

16 Likes

Welcome! Nice bass and practice space!

Here is the official introduction thread: https://forum.bassbuzz.com/t/introduce-yourself

Enjoy your Bass journey!

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome @snowblind07 . This is the nicest, most informative forum on the inner-webz. Full of great people and loads of info to ease your journey into perhaps, a life long obsession.

4 Likes

I’m already super excited about this program! Thank you.

6 Likes

Glad you are here @snowblind07

5 Likes

@snowblind07 Hey there, Shirley! Glad you’re with us.

In your first post, you hit on three important pieces of info: an introduction, a show us your bass, and a show us your practice space! Congrats on your B2B trifecta!

Now head on over to the Introduce Yourself thread and let the rest of the gang welcome you to the family! You’ll be glad you did.

3 Likes

Excellent taste in both bass and bassists, @snowblind07! Good luck with the B2B course, you’ll love it!

4 Likes

Welcome @snowblind07 to the coolest place to learn bass! Really glad you are here!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Gorgeous bass, with a Duncan pickup in a good spot. I like it.

2 Likes

Welcome @snowblind07

1 Like

Thank you It really has a nice sound! For a mid range bass, it has a lot of solid features.

1 Like

This will sounds silly, but I can’t figure out how to write out an introduction lol. I can’t find the box to write in.

1 Like

I clicked on the link, but I couldn’t find this box to write in. I know it’s silly, but I’m not sure how to do it.

1 Like

@snowblind07

Hey Shirley,

No problem. Except that the link takes you to the very first post, where you can’t see the message input box.

You can do one of two things: 1) You can scroll all the way through the 8200+ messages in the thread to find the box at the end of them; OR, 2) You can just reply to any message and the box will appear at the bottom. Option 2) is faster. :wink:

Shout out if you run into any problems.

2 Likes
  1. Use the slider to scroll all the way down.
  2. Click on Reply

7 Likes