10 Likes

gooble gobble
we accept you
one of us one of us

9 Likes

I am thankful for BASS!

…and BassBuzz.

9 Likes

Tomorrow might be a US holiday, but it is a time for being grateful for what is good.

Thanks to the B2B gang, all over the world.

8 Likes

May everyone enjoy their holiday, families and meals. Don’t forget to go back for seconds and get those leftovers on Friday.

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all you denizens of the lower end!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

7 Likes

Had food shopping today anyway so we checked Turkey prices at the store here in Asia for giggles. 100bucks for a 30 dollar turkey. Imports are crazy.

6 Likes

yeah I hold out for the turkey legs a lot of places do here at Christmas.

There used to be a few places around town doing holiday turkey dinners; I should check in to them to see if any still happen. One was in a british pub I like, actually (Hobgoblin in Shibuya).

edit: yep, still on :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClRWwvrShXU/

5 Likes

Happiest cooking and feasting to everyone.

7 Likes

Yes, some of the hotels in the city, beach resorts, and foreign owned pubs typically have a Thanksgiving buffet or meal special. We can also pre-order before Nov 10th an entire homemade T-day meal from an eatery , delivered T-Day , hot, for the 5 of us for about 120usd.
We tried it 3 years ago. Great food. However, as a mixed culture family, T-day really is not of any importance to us. If we were back in the States we surely would be with all the relatives to feast

7 Likes

Yeah same here, generally at this point it’s just not really a thing for us. But we do love the food.

6 Likes

I’ll be eating unlimited meats cooked and brought to me on swords tomorrow. Some of it might even be turkey, i don’t know.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving BassBuzzers the world over… Hope you all enjoy… Cheers.

9 Likes

Brazilian churrasco? They should definitely have turkey wrapped in bacon.

6 Likes

Churrasco sounds really good, and that’s one thing we have in abundance here. One of my faves.

6 Likes

While we don’t have Thanksgiving in Australia, I’m very thankful for B2B and this forum and right now I am super thankful for Rich Brown’s excellent pentatonics for beginners video. Mind has been blown a bit! Sharing in case it helps others:

12 Likes

We are done already! Got all of the cooking and eating out of the way and ready for full day of not cooking and eating tomorrow, lol.

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving, American bass dudes!

8 Likes