How to complete a 30 day B2B Course in only 3 months

I started the course at 70 too! Got into Songsterr and played some. After a while I realized that I had more work to do. So at 71 and 8 months I am 1/2 through for the second time. I really missed a lot the first time. It’s a great course, I am sure I will review sections in the future.

7 Likes

You are my hero!

3 Likes

Pam, does the B2B course work on a smart TV (obviously with wi-fi)? My computer does other things for me and I cannot use it. I have a room I can turn into a music room and hook up a small smart TV with speakers. Otherwise, I think I may have to get the DVD program and use the DVD player to play the lessons. But honestly, if I can do it with the smart tv, that is preferred.

1 Like

@EddieJones when I was going through the course, I used ChromeCast and casted the lessons from my Android or my laptop onto the TV.

2 Likes

Damn, I knew I could do that…I had a brain fart of the worst kind. I forgot. All of my TV’s have the Chromecast. I am going to get a small, smart tv today and go ahead and pay for the lessons.

1 Like

Well, I am on Module 1 Lesson 4. Going good so far. I’ll be wearing spandex and leather before you know it

2 Likes

:metal:

1 Like

You can only continue to be a part of this forum if we get some photos of this please!

3 Likes

I’m glad you finally got off the fence and purchased the course @EddieJones.

I’m looking forward to the photos of you in spandex and leather.

2 Likes

I’ll look like sausage stuffed into a casing. Or one of those twisted balloon animals you can get at the state fair.

2 Likes

Congrats @PamPurrs didn’t know you were still doing the course thought you were already through.

1 Like

I finished in September 2019. Thank you.

I’m going through it for the second time and finding a lot I still need to work on.

This is a good thing.

The first run through I started flagging a bit at Module 11. I actually put it aside for a week or two before deciding that I was going to power through no matter what.

The 2nd time is more fun, picking up more nuances, getting my timekeeping nailed down, sanding off some of the rough edges of my playing.

The trick is to just keep going. You can come back later to get the Fast Workouts rock solid. Keep moving.

2 Likes

Then my intuition was right. XD I totally missed that the topic is almost 2 years old.

1 Like