Test for editing topic title after 2 months

I’m glad you’re back. I never even clicked on that other thread, because I didn’t want to get angry at anyone.

6 Likes

Never in a million years would I have guessed such a thing. Truth be told, even though I read it, quoted it and read it again, I kept seeing England. Thanks for not being a dick about it though. :cheese:

6 Likes

Wise choice, wiser than me anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bless your sweet heart.

“Anger is a gift…” Zach DlR

6 Likes

Aw. I’m mad enough in real life and other social media. I don’t want every time someone asks about a chord progression here to be thinking, “Ugh, that’s that jerk who thinks [blah blah blah].”

6 Likes

I’ve been away for 48 hours or so, and a lot can happen around here. I’m glad things are patched up. I certainly have my own views, but I won’t tip my hat here because…

For me, my bass is one of those few things that I can use to escape from the heavier topics of our day. It’s the gift that keeps giving. I don’t plan on giving it up until arthritis shuts it down.

Thanks @JoshFossgreen for preserving this bass paradise. And thank the rest of my friends here for sticking together!

9 Likes

Again, :heart_decoration:

Same. This is the last place (even preferable to church) that I ever want to think about disharmony.

5 Likes

Well said!

Though I think I may have done a bit of a hat tip, I definitely prefer to keep that side of my life quiet until called upon, and even then after much protest. Thanks for being here and I look forward to getting to know you and everyone much better.

6 Likes