I have room for a couple new students!

Hey BassBuzz fam! Just wanted to let y’all know that I have room for a couple more one-on-one Zoom students right now. My limited slots are usually pretty full up, but I’ve had a couple people go on hiatus recently and would love to work with more B2B students or grads!

PM me if you’re interested, or post a picture of a kitten below and I’ll PM you more details about how that all works.

15 Likes

6 Likes

images (3)

4 Likes

Hey @carondelet, welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself over here if you care to! DM sent about lessons.

DM’ed you too @Shaun! :cat:

3 Likes

Is there a requirement? Like, where you at at the course? My current most thought question would be “am I holding the bass right to begin with and is my left hand angled the right way to be fretting correctly?” which I am not sure are questions that would be worth using up other more important student questions and time :slight_smile:

Also timezones could make it a bit difficult I bet (CEST is my timezone)

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @carondelet,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! the furballs are cute! so I purchased your book bundle recently and am well impressed, even commented on it in another posrt on the forum. THANK you for all your hard work you make learning fun and challenging at the same time. One scale to rule them all !

4 Likes

Hey @StefanK, I generally recommend people finish the course before taking lessons, but if you have burning questions sometimes it’s better to get support sooner than later! Depends on time, budget, etc. too, totally your call.

And central time is easy, I’m on Pacific time so we’re pretty close. I have a student in Australia who’s a little harder to coordinate with. :slight_smile:

Thanks @tazette83, I appreciate that!

5 Likes

I think he meant “central Europe” :wink:

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for the reply.
I will take your advice and finish the course first so I don’t take up the spot of more advanced students and maybe work my issues out myself :slight_smile:

And yes I meant central European standard time :laughing:

4 Likes

Ah ha, yes that is a little trickier. :slight_smile: Maybe change time zones while you’re finishing up the course and we’ll line up better. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

OK, I give up. How do I DM you on this forum?! If lessons are available at a time that works over in Blighty, and a (our) puppy is worth at least a kitten, then please DM me back (if you know how)

Cheers

8 Likes

click on his profile icon, then click on Message :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wha an adorable pooch. where in england are you?

3 Likes

Hey forum family! Just wanted to let y’all know I’ve got a few slots open again for new students! And since my absolute favorite people to teach are B2B students/grads, you are automatically qualified if you’re reading this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just direct message me if you want more info (or post a cat photo, as demonstrated above :heart_eyes_cat: ) - you do that by clicking on my name at the top of this post, and then click Message.

8 Likes

My cats, Karl & Otto, note that I could use some one-on-one time to prep for an upcoming gig.

4 Likes

And a dog for good meausure

9 Likes

The look <3 “Really? Really, Chad?”

3 Likes

Okay, folks, Josh was kind enough to offer to help me prep for an upcoming gig. I ended up not taking it. So Josh just might have an open slot or two. Message the man to grab my time slots.

2 Likes