If you had to pick one?

$500 aud at the moment

1 Like

good luck, hope you get it. Looks sweet

2 Likes

Thanks @T_dub
I do have my eye on an ESP if this doesnā€™t work out and no doubt thereā€™ll be others :joy:

1 Like

Well I won the auction. Should be here by the end of next week :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Man thatā€™s awesome. It has that cool Gibson look, but better, without actually being a Gibson.

5 Likes

Thanks @howard
Looking forward to getting my greasy mitts on it

4 Likes

Yeah, congrats. I like the Schecter and ESP and LTD Gibson models better then the models Gibson or Epiphone of their own.

4 Likes

Yeah me too, by a lot actually.

4 Likes

It was actually a difficult choice between this on an esp FM - 404 .
Got to admit my finger did hover over the buy-it-now button on the ESP ad for a while until I chose the Schecter

4 Likes

I have my ONE now (the pink Sadowsky) and couldnā€™t be happier. However, I plan on still keeping my Squier around as a backup bass (if other is in shop for example), travel bass, going to bad neighbourhood bass, drunk bass, ā€œfriends/kids want to have a goā€ bass, etc. Iā€™d recommend that anyone who goes big still keeps a spare bass around for stuff like that.

4 Likes

I thought you showes a FRZ 202? No? thats the Slayer bass, sick AF. Is the Fm-404 the F shape, which is like a Strat body but with wicked features on it? Making it kind of dark and mysterious (very much like the Slayer bass)?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one with the modded strat type body , yeah.
$100 cheaper than the Schecter but I opted for the Schecter after a sleepless night lol

2 Likes