I'm a Year Sober, Today!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations @chordsykat this is really great news

2 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations!

Keep on going strong in 2022! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@chordsykat congrats. Very proud of you as I know it isn’t easy staying sober plus not drinking at all.

3 Likes

Good on you. Glad you hear it!

3 Likes

Good deal! It took me much longer, but I’m right there with you having stopped drinking a little more than a year ago. Life is much better now.

8 Likes

Good for you, @santino . . . :slight_smile:

Congratulations on a year’s sobriety! :+1:

Cheers
Joe

3 Likes

WOO! I’m approaching three months myself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

GREAT JOB!!!
One day at a time

4 Likes

Awesome!! That was a big turning point for me. I started to really feel super good from three months, on. Congrats on how far you’ve come and I’ll be cheering on your continued success @Koldunya :smiley:

8 Likes

Congrats. I’m 3 weeks in myself.

5 Likes

Alright!! Well done. Before you know it, you’ll be a full month, then three months, then six, a year… (and have all this free time for making music!) :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats @chordsykat !! On that same journey myself. Playing is a huge part of my recovery! Some random days hitting the pillow sober is a greater victory than any length of time, but a year is to be celebrated!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @chordsykat! Quite an accomplishment. In about a month, it will be three years without a single drop for me. Not drinking was quite an adjustment. Only one vice left!

5 Likes

Well done, @chordsykat. When I gave up smoking many years ago I was always worried that the addiction would somehow transfer onto something else (like if I went running when I wanted a cig and then ended up addicted to adrenaline) because I’d heard about it happening. It can only be a good thing if you ended up addicted to bass.

1 Like