Interactive Schedules (website)

Hello all!

The lessons schedules are very useful, but I felt it would be better being a website and not pdf files.

So… I made it. :no_mouth:
It’s my little contribution to this community with my own skills. :wink:

It’s available here: BassBuzz Progression

You can select a schedule type, check the lessons done, change schedule (without loosing your lessons progression), and delete all if needed.

Just tell me if you run into any issues/bugs/etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

The code is open source, and available here if that’s something that interest you.

10 Likes

Nicely done @NicolasConstant. Thank you for your hard work in creating this tool. :heart:

3 Likes

Killer.
Love the gumption.

3 Likes

Sorry for reviving such an old topic but I still want to ask and not just take it.

Yes. Yes it does. I created a scale practice app website ( https://bass-scale-practice.web.app/ ) and plan to further extend the featureset and I think this would be a great addition. I checked and it’s angular wich is ideal. I assume it’s ok if you already made it public?

I still gladly mention you in that part/module of the website as initial creator of it.

2 Likes

Hi Juli0r!

Sure, this code is FLOSS and under the MIT license. Use it as much as you like. :wink: Mention isn’t even mandatory, even if - of course - it will be very appreciated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes