Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @sledge

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @Sledge

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome, chapettes and chaps! Much appreciated; see you on the pedal boards!

S

7 Likes

Welcome to all the new people who have joined our group
enjoy your journey

8 Likes

Hi,
I have been tinkering with Bass and drums off and on for about 20 years. I have never actually stuck with any kind of self learning ever so this will be a challenge. I love music especially punk rock. In my early 40s and I have accumulated some pretty nice gear each time I thought I would finally buckle down in hope expensive gear/accessories would motivate me. I recently was diagnosed with high BP and type II diabetes. I found some discipline deep inside and lost 35 pounds so far. I’m hoping this new found discipline will pay off in this space as well.
Does the banana mean Josh is an Andy Warhol fan or maybe a velvet underground fan…or both? Either way love the tattoo it is well done. Hoping I can stick with the learning and find some encouragement here.

16 Likes

Welcome to the group @chemicalreaxion, glad you joined us. The story behind the banana is written in this forum somewhere, but I don’t think it has anything to do with Andy Warhol or the Velvet Underground.

Edit: Found it, it is in the reply

6 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion .
What happens in banana club, stays in banana club :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion !

7 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion

8 Likes

Welcome, @chemicalreaxion. Glad you’re here. B2B is special for many reasons. Strap up and enjoy!

7 Likes

Great to have you here @chemicalreaxion

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

7 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion
Enjoy your journey

8 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion

7 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion

7 Likes

welcome to the family @chemicalreaxion

7 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion ! This is a pretty great community :smiley:

8 Likes

Welcome @chemicalreaxion ! Really glad you are here with us! Please enjoy the course and keep us posted on your progress!

7 Likes

Hi Everyone!
I have started and stopped playing the bass
many times. My current bass has been sitting in the corner collecting dust for about 9 years. About a month ago I stumbled upon one of Josh’s videos and quickly watched as many videos as I could. When I found out he taught a course I new I found a Teacher that would help me with where I wanted to go. Purchased the course October 17 and have enjoyed every minute of it. Billie jean yikes…Happy bassing every one…Cary

16 Likes

Welcome, @CMG. Glad you’re here. Josh will keep you grooving. Stick with it and enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome @CMG

8 Likes