Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Hello! My name is Matt or LanMusicMan I am a middle aged bass player off and on for many years and as of Late, I have been ON! Playing Bass all that I can and Love it! I came to bass buZZ to unlearn some bad habits and pickup new items that I missed along the way! I love your style bass buzz, much better than other online courses that are complicated and skip many critical points in bass development that you all dont. Love your site! Play on!

12 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lanmusicman!
Hope you’ll have lots of fun :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Lanmusicman welcome aboard look fwd to your posts
Jamie

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lanmusicman,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lanmusicman!

5 Likes

Welcome @Lanmusicman

I do too.

(What a weird sentencene…)

5 Likes

Welcome @Lanmusicman

5 Likes

Welcome @Lanmusicman

5 Likes

Thank you very much. I love to play.

7 Likes

That sounds very much like a quote from Wayne’s World lol

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lanmusicman. I love your Carvin, I wish it were a 4 string, then I would be interested in your offer to sell. Unfortunately, I am only looking for Carvin 4 strings.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lanmusicman
Enjoy

7 Likes

Welcome to the 350~ newcomers! I can’t keep up :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you, so much I want to learn, greatness never came in a day. Smile :smiley:

11 Likes

Welcome Matt @Lanmusicman, glad you’re digging the course!

6 Likes

Hi All,
My name is Josh also. I’ve wanted to play bass since I was a teenager. I never picked one up until I was in my 30’s. I played on Rocksmith for a long time, but I don’t really seem to be able to play away from that. I have friends who are in bands(nobody famous) and I’d love to be able to jam with them, either in a garage or a small gig maybe someday. So I came here to basically start on my journey to being a real bassist and see where it takes me.

10 Likes

Welcome @joshuas1411. Awesome story. You came to the right place on your journey to be like the other Josh. He rips btw :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome @joshuas1411

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @joshuas1411,
enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @joshuas1411!

8 Likes