Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Oh you are going to fit in here just fine…

7 Likes

Yeah, just wait until he discovers the GAS thread…

4 Likes

Or the multiple bass disorder one.

5 Likes

OR the show us your basses
Or the project basses
aaarrrghh

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Emil, 31 years old and an enthusiastic bass neophyte. At the beginning of this month I decided to finally learn to play the cheap Dean Edge 09 that I got on a lark several years ago, and thus far I’ve made it to Module 5 - loving it! Admittedly, the slow workout version of Billie Jean was an absolute butchery of the bassline (like it probably was for most of us), but I’m sure I’ll nail it later on… :sweat_smile:

I sing in a band but I’m self-taught as a singer, so all the music theory included in the course is really helping me in multiple areas!

13 Likes

Welcome aboard, Emil @naakka89 . . . :slight_smile:

Sounds as if you’re making good progress with the course, and we hope you enjoy your time with us!

Cheers
Joe

4 Likes

Welcome Emil @naakka89

4 Likes

Glad you are here @naakka89

You will get Billie Jean in time, fast one took me many months past the course to have the skill to nail it. Ever forward!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @naakka89 ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Welcome @naakka89 !

3 Likes

Welcome @naakka89

4 Likes

Hi @naakka89

5 Likes

OOO a bunch of new people join our ranks!
welcome @joyce @Mustangjeff @KingChill @naakka89 @Erik

Yeah @Mustangjeff make sure you look at the GAS thread…I suspect you’re going to be busy there

7 Likes

I’d reserve a few acres for the parking lot, and of course several acres for bars, restaurants, shopping, etc. Possibly a hotel?
I may as well make my practice studio a complete entertainment venue…

(If I’m going to dream, I may as well do it on a grand scale)

4 Likes

Welcome to all the newcomers since my last post in this thread. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Please excuse the lack of individual welcomes but there are so many new people here it was hard to keep up with so I decided to do a blanket post.

If you have not signed up for the B2B course you are missing out big time and you should check it out.
There is not better course and no risk!!!

All The Best and Stay Safe.

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m just new in here now and exploring everything, it certainly seems like a very encouraging community of new friends.

I’m a country singer and have been self-taught producer, mixing and mastering engineer for the best part of 10 years.

I’ve played guitar for about 11 years… And now learning a bit more about piano, mandolin and of course on of my favourite sounds “Bass Guitar” I think this course will really help.

So happy to be part of this community :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome @APCMSE

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @APCMSE ,
We need an experienced engineer here😁
Hope you enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Hello Brian,

Thanks for the welcome.

Not sure about the experienced engineer part LOL :grinning: like all things you learn by yourself, there hard slogs but fulfilling and if I can help anyone out then that’s good also :grinning:

4 Likes

Glad you are here @APCMSE

4 Likes