Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @toughdoody & @Jacques !

9 Likes

A quick hi from me.

Based over in the UK, I’ve experience in guitar (many years ago playing regularly and even fronting a band) and dabbling in harmonica, I’ve taken up learning the bass as a way of supporting my sons as and when they learn instruments but in the meantime have quickly fallen in love with playing bass in and of itself.

Having a fantastic time learning and happy to be a part of the bass community

14 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay . Best forum on the webz! You will like it here

9 Likes

Hey @mikeyjayjay. You’ve come to the perfect place to learn bass. Josh’s lessons put you on the right track to succeed. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Great to have you here @mikeyjayjay

9 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay, glad you joined us

9 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay

9 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay

9 Likes

Welcome

9 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay !

8 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay !

8 Likes

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome

9 Likes

Great to have you here. Enjoy the party

10 Likes

Welcome @Jacques
Nice set up
Enjoy your journey

9 Likes

Welcome @mikeyjayjay
Enjoy the friendship here

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @mikeyjayjay

10 Likes

Joe Patterson here…
Where to start. I really managed to start my life at 44 years old when I met my wife. She introduced me to music in ways I had never seen or heard before. She is a singer with a local band and I we are circled with amazingly talented musical friends. Seems like every one of them is either a drummer or a guitar player. Funny, not many bass players. So, wanting to dive into something new at my ripe old age of 46 now, I decided to look around and see what void I could plug and it was the bass. So I went all in. Picked up an amazing new axe and started with Bass Buzz on YouTube. Literally learning what each piece of this amazing instrument was and why it was there.

My wife is extremely supportive and event though I sound worse than our goats at feeding time, she works with me and gives me the time I need to better myself. I am looking forward to working through my lessons and getting the courage to post my progress on Youtube (it’ll be called “FEBUS” something). Why not go public, we do with everything else in life it seems.

So I look forward to reading through your posts and your guidance and appreciate the opportunity to be part of this amazing group.

Side note: Anyone coming to Rockville down here in Florida, get in touch with me. Lets meet up and say hi…

16 Likes

@febusfarms Welcome Joe

9 Likes

Welcome @febusfarms to the subterranean world of subsonic mayhem. Friendliest forum on the webz.

8 Likes

Welcome @febusfarms, happy you joined us.

8 Likes