Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome aboard @Artman
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Hey there! Welcome! And excellent choice of instrument! Those TRBXs are not just great basses for the price, they are truly professional grade instruments. That one will probably last a lifetime. Enjoy your bass journey!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Artman!

3 Likes

Welcome @Artman

4 Likes

Welcome @Phud and @Artman.

4 Likes

@Artman Welcome!

Slap and pop are covered in Module 13 of the B2B course.

Also, if you check here… BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide and scroll down to Module 13 you can find all of Josh’s YouTube videos on slap and pop.

If your up for sharing some pictures, we also have these threads…
Show us your Practice Space.
Show Us Your Basses.
Show us your amps.

4 Likes

Welcome @grcavalli, glad you’re back on the bass!

Welcome @Lucho2641, cool bass! Body shape kinda looks like a Warwick-Fender hybrid.

Welcome @Phud, I envy your 57 axes. :drooling_face:

Welcome @Artman -

Same here, I feel really grateful to have the chance to do that when I do! You learn more and you sound better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Phud , You remind me of a friend I have who has lots of guitars and basses. He says “You don’t sell musical instruments you just acquire them”

4 Likes

@Artman “this place just feels warmer”.

I could not agree more.

4 Likes

Hi everybody Szymon (Simon in angloworld) from Poland here. 53 now. Played trumpet and trombone advanced amateur level but upper lip cut left a scar that ended my brass life. Now I can fulfil decades old wish to play it low slow and powerful yet sweet. Played some campfire style guitar in 20th century. So I know what strings are and how to tell them from frets. Will start with hand made Presto Lang (nothing worldwide known but good enough in pro guitar tech opinion) with 2 humbuckers and a Laney RB5 combo + Blackstar Amplug. All the basst for everyone!

9 Likes

@szwalewski Welcome to BassBuzz!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @szwalewski,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

There are some seriously good Polish basses out there… Mayones (Polish for sure, even though the name doesn’t sound Polish) and Maruszczyk (not entirely sure whether they are indeed Polish, but the name sounds very Polish :smile:)!

3 Likes

Hi Brian, hi Eric, Tschuss Joerg! Mayones… legendary in Poland back in old times before Berlin wall was kaputt, Krzysztof Ścierański, Wojtek Pilichowski endorsed them. Never heard of Maruszczyk, but mine was built in Gdańsk. Once Presto, a hardware producer and Mr. Lang, a renowned guitar builder joined forces and made some decent axes. That’s what I heard from my guitar tech. All the basst!

5 Likes

Hey @szwalewski,
Maybe you could post a picture for us👍
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

U mean me or my Presto Lang? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @szwalewski,
Just your bass, when you do some covers you can video yourself​:joy:. :rofl:
Just make sure you do your hair etc :grin:
Check out the post your covers area on the forum, if you want some ideas.
There is also post your fragments thread, if you want to check that out as well.
Where are you situated, I am in Melbourne.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

It’s a go for bass photo then :sunglasses: tomorrow as I’m not so good with all this stuff.
I’m from Poland, living 30 km from Warszawa (Warsaw) our capital and biggest city.
All the basst, Simon

6 Likes

Welcome @szwalewski!

5 Likes

Good on ya Simon, @szwalewski,
Hope ya enjoy the forum, you can ask any questions on here and someone will always help ya out👍
Cheers Brian

4 Likes