Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome to the family @bass_love82, glad you joined us

9 Likes

Great to have you here @bass_love82.
Fantastic that you are wanting to carry on and connect to your dad in this way, makes it all more meaningful when this connection exists.

Enjoy the course (I promise you will) and ask any qeustions you have here, we are all happy to help.

9 Likes

Welcome @bass_love82

9 Likes

Welcome @bass_love82 !

9 Likes

Nice to have you with us. You’ve found as wonderful place to hang out and learn Bass stuff. It’s a riot in here. Hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

@bass_love82 Welcome to BassBuzz!

By chance, did you inherit a bass?

8 Likes

Hello All
Over 50 looking for the groove. Have a few years of classical guitar as a kid. Tried bass for a few months in high school but life got in the way. Tinkered on and off with electrical guitar as an adult. I have completed Doug Marks Metal Method program and currently lazily going thru Justins Guitar Program as a refresher. The Bass so far has been great. My body just moves while playing. Simple bass to start with Yamaha TRBX174 and Fender40Rumble Amp recommended by a friend in a band. Wish all well.

15 Likes

Great to have you here @toughdoody

6 Likes

Welcome @toughdoody

6 Likes

Welcome @toughdoody

6 Likes

Welcome @toughdoody, glad you are here

7 Likes

Welcome to all new basses
Enjoy your Journey
@toughdoody
@bass_love82
@potvora
@haynesmagic
@no.treble

7 Likes

Welcome, @toughdoody. Really glad you’re here. Strap up and get down with the B2B goodness!

7 Likes

Welcome @toughdoody ! Really glad you are here with us. Enjoy the course and keepus posted on your progress!

8 Likes

Hey everyone! Nice to be here. I’m a complete newbie that just purchased their first bass, a G&L Tribute JB-2 which was shortly paired up with an Ampeg RB-112. I was about to start the Hal Leonard Bass Method Complete but I discovered BassBuzz now here I am. I used to produce electronic music and will be using that knowledge where I can. I’m using a Yamaha AW1600 audio workstation, and an Akai MPC1000 for sampling and drums. I have a Mooer Ocean Machine which I used on my previous projects, and I recently bought a Zoom B1 Four. I’m a firm believer of keeping things simple and limited choices. Although I do have my eye on a G&L Tribute LB-100! I’m based in Switzerland, and musically influence by Tool, Cocteau Twins and Amyl and the Sniffers. Quite eclectic, but that’s who I am! Looking forward to interacting with everyone and becoming a Badass!

14 Likes

Welcome @Jacques Nice Setup

11 Likes

Welcome @Jacques

9 Likes

Great to have you here @Jacques

10 Likes

Welcome @Jaques

9 Likes

Welcome, @Jacques. Glad you’re here.

8 Likes