Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @IPv6Freely @three23 and @dianaftw929

4 Likes

Welcome, @IPv6Freely - is that a play on a Bart-to-Moe-prank-call name??? :grin:

Yeah, those are bad… I had a few free lessons after I bought the Rumble 40, but, man, they are indeed bone dry!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @dianaftw929,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @dianaftw929!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dianaftw929! Killing Floor is a great tune, I actually covered that in this video if anyone missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUyusoZ1kk

9 Likes

Welcome @dianaftw929

5 Likes

welcome to all 687 people that have joined in the past 3-4 days.
I can’t keep up with welcoming you all individually, but I welcome you to the bass buzz forum equally.

8 Likes

We’re there that many Toby, @T_dub,
I must have missed a few​:joy::rofl::joy:
Good to have you back​:+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome to bassbuzz, @IPv6Freely!
I am interested to try a Glarry, please feel free to share your thoughts on it! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Ben, I have been playing the bass since the pandemic began last March, I have been loving it but my self guided learning only got me so far and I needed some structure, so I decided to purchase beginner to badass and joined the forum as well. I like all sorts of music but when comes to guitar stuff I tend towards rock/metal/punk, but I’ll listen to anything, especially if it has some killer bass lines.

In terms of what I have down so far, I’ve got my basic scale patterns down (still working on being able to call out each note in them regardless of key), I can play a couple full songs decently (simple stuff like feel good inc and seven nation army), and know a handful of others that I am working on as well as a few lines from favorite songs. I am beginning to memorize sections of the fretboard, and have been able to identify notes from stuff I am listening to on a rare occasion. It’s not a ton but I have enjoyed every bit of it, and I look forward to developing my skills further.

13 Likes

Welcome aboard @bowtieben7,
Sounds like your already enjoying the ride,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Welcome @bowtieben7

3 Likes

Hello @bowtieben7! Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @bowtieben7!

3 Likes

Welcome @bowtieben7

4 Likes

Welcome to all of those who have joined us here! I am like Toby I cannot keep up with them all! I think I would be welcoming all day and never playing bass lol

6 Likes

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome! :smiley:

5 Likes

HI

6 Likes

Welcome @dhogue

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @dhogue,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes