Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Good for you and welcome aboard, Steve @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean . . . :slight_smile:

Great choice of bass to get started with , too!

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

welcome @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Manonick,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @hokulea2001,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @HowlinDawg,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean!

5 Likes

Welcome @HowlinDawg and @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean

6 Likes

Welcome @HowlinDawg and @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean

6 Likes

Glad you are here @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean

6 Likes

welcome @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @HowlinDawg and @Bsharp_aka_Mr_Clean. Won’t take long and we have another 2 badass bassplayers here :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy the course!

6 Likes

It seems that I posted my introduction in the wrong place, so I try again:

Hi all!
It is around 35 years since I sold my bass to buy a camera. But after helping my grandson to buy a beginners bass I got the fever againand bought one myself. I was never really that good back in the days, so I started looking on the net for a suitable course and found this. By far the best I could find. I’m really excited and has already made improvements. Happy to be one in the bunch.
Olof

14 Likes

Welcome to the bunch @olof.glemme

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, @olof.glemme . . . :slight_smile:

Lots of us got started later on in life, so you’ll have a lot of company!

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @olof.glemme,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome again @olof.glemme lol

5 Likes

Hi and welcom @olof.glemme. Nice to have a bassist back again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello!!

My name is Heather. I’m a 40 year old Network Engineer from Boston and a bass mostly-noob. I picked it up in my early 20s, stopped playing for a while because life, and got back into it recently largely due to pandemic and work from home and being bored as hell. I do have a fair bit of music theory background, as my first instrument was a violin (which I still play occasionally). My current instrument of choice is a Daisy Rock Rock Candy bass in the most obnoxious sparkly pink you can find out there. The smaller neck and lighter weight are a huge help to my T. rex arms.

18 Likes

Welcome to the community @bofhgirl!

4 Likes