Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Glad you are here @KingChill

Welcome to the dark side, it’s fun here.

4 Likes

Can’t go far wrong with MIA Performer P, unless Fender QC is asleep at the wheel.

Although you do realise that your next purchase is going to be a bass in the neighbourhood of $2500 and up.

5 Likes

Welcome @KingChill

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @joyce , @Mustangjeff , & @KingChill !

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Welcome @joyce , @Mustangjeff and @KingChill

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @joyce ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mustangjeff ,
sounds like you already have “GAS”
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @KingChill ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Fantastic choice. I have that exact bass too. Gorgeous :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ll find you still reach for it the most even after the Fender arrives :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello fellow bassplayers! My name is Erik, I live in Sweden and have been playing musical instruments for many years. Mostly woodwinds and piano but also some guitar in my teens. In april this year I got my first ever bass guitar (Squier affinity PJ) and started the b2b course shortly after. I’m now at the last module and am really happy I’ve gone through the course. It got me started with good technique right from the start and kept me playing bass everyday. Looking forward to keep improving my bass chops and discovering more about this awesome instrument!

10 Likes

Welcome, @Erik . . . :slight_smile:

And congrats on finishing the course!

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Thanks much!

3 Likes

Hey, thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Erik ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Glad you are here @Erik
Congrats on getting through the course, just the beginning on a great journey for you!

6 Likes

Welcome @Erik

5 Likes

Hi-five and welcome from another Jeff!

5 Likes

No place to go but up $$$$$ lol

I just need to keep my phone and credit card hidden when having a few whisky manhattans.

Thanks for the welcome!

6 Likes

I can bit a bit fanatical when I decide to do something. I’m the same way with cassette decks of all things. I have 8 Nakamichi cassette decks. I don’t have a Dragon which are overly complicated and very expensive to maintain if something goes bad. But, I do have a ZX-7, CR-7, 682ZX, and a couple RX series that flip the tape 180 degrees for autoreverse.

4 Likes