Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Hello Chris and welcome to the community.

6 Likes

Glad you are here @mojo !

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, which martial art(s) are you studying? I taught Kung Fu for years, and also Escrima.

5 Likes

@majo Welcome to the BassBuzz forum!

I’m tagging @JoshFossgreen so he’ll see your post. I’m sure he’ll get a kick out of it.

5 Likes

Welcome @mojo

5 Likes

You’re welcome too mate!

7 Likes

Aloha and E Komo Mai @mojo!

6 Likes

Mahalo!

7 Likes

Welcome @mojo . Nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @mojo ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Hi Josh,

I am 52 and I live in South Wales ( UK). I have been messing with bass for a few years, and just really made no other progress. , i can only can play the odd riff not a whole song. Hence I joined the B2B. The B2B is an amazing course and I am learning so much., from it, I am on module 2 ATM.

My goal is : I want to be able to just jam with friends and have the confidence to hold my own ( lol) and play along to songs I love. My taste in music is really eclectic, queens of the stoneage FNM, Foos, Bowie, Roxy music. I really love 80a music and funk.

I have a soundgear sr300 and a status bass with a carbon neck but I cannot locate the model number for it. My practice amp is a vox path finder.

I hope to tell you guys how it’s all going on this exciting journey.

Speak soon !

11 Likes

Welcome @iprice1968

7 Likes

glad you are here @iprice1968

6 Likes

Welcome @iprice1968 !

6 Likes

Thanks, appreciate my first welcome.

5 Likes

Thanks Jerryp

4 Likes

Hello @iprice1968. Nice to meet you! The B2B course will definitely help you to gain solid skills to play full songs and jam with friends. And it will help to overcome self-taught bad habits… Have fun!

5 Likes

Thanks John_E for the great welcome :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks tthomas, my muting is awful lol,I look forward to chatting with you guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Aloha, @iprice1968!

5 Likes