Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Yeah, they did it in another thread awhile back. Oh well, I’ll come back to the Introduce Yourself thread when its back online.

7 Likes

I got you Pam!

Welcome @cheeze_pizza! Glad to have you!

8 Likes

Yeah welcome @cheeze_pizza

7 Likes

We have a place where each side of a hamburger bun is a grilled cheese sandwich.

It’s fantastical.

4 Likes

They have become a perennial in my backyard and those plants tend to produce more fruit than the annual plantings.

We have decided they are “heirloom” tomatoes now, lol

4 Likes

Is this the “Show Us Your Bass” thread? I think I’m lost :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Welcome @cheeze_pizza!

I too am in the Atlanta area (Kennesaw, GA) and I love both bass and pizza!

7 Likes

Welcome @cheeze_pizza !

6 Likes

Dead serious, Jalapenos and Pineapple might be the best topping combo out there. They go so well together. My favorite veggie pizza is Jalapenos and Pineapple topped with fresh-cut tomato wheels put on raw after baking. It’s so tasty.

5 Likes

Welcome @StartedAt48

7 Likes

Welcome @StevFargan

8 Likes

Wel ome @BassPie

7 Likes

Welcome @anon83302053

8 Likes

hello everyone, my name is Alessandro, and I am a 41-year-old Italian guy who lives surrounded by cats, computers and a crazy girlfriend who just started strumming classical guitar. I am a “pizzatarian”, meaning that I would live eating pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner (actually cheese on pizza is the only thing that prevents me from calling myself a vegan).

Having never played anything but the doorbell, I bought my first bass guitar about two months ago and started looking for a course on the Web. Unfortunately, no Italian teacher had a banana tattooed on his arm, so I had to say goodbye to “do-re-mi-fa-sol” and look for something else.
When I saw a video of Josh, I thought I was finally on the right track. Then I read about “idiot-proof bass lessons” and abandoned all doubt.

And here I am, among you. Nice to meet you all!

17 Likes

Great to have you here @Kanu
You’re going to love it here.
Enjoy the ride.

7 Likes

Welcome @Kanu

7 Likes

Welcome fellow new-people :smiley:

8 Likes

Welcome to the gang @Kanu, glad you joined us

8 Likes

Wonderful to have you here Alessandro! A fellow pizza-lover I see!

It took me far longer than it should have to realize what Josh’s tattoo was… :upside_down_face:

7 Likes