Just got my DVD set!

Just got my DVD set! Going for the 30 day!

19 Likes

Enjoy, it’s a really fun ride

8 Likes

Off work for the next month too!

4 Likes

Get into it, your gunna have some serious sore fingers and hands😁
Enjoy,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Enjoy! Good luck with the 30 day goal…

3 Likes

Yep.
When I had enough free time my schedule was to first play bass until my fingers and/or hands are not cooperating anymore and then practice singing whithout straining my voice too much and then back to playing bass because my fingers recovered (a little) and who are those fingers to keep me from playing bass?

Enjoy the ride! While I completely understand the goal to do the course in the “Hardcore” schedule I would not make it a hard, unmovable goal. Especially in the first few modules I thought it easily achievable but by the time I got closer to the finish line I took more and more time for the lessons to get them right and it was worth it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I keep playing the lessons over to get enough pratice .

4 Likes

Right On!! Stay Strong And Be Well. Enjoy Those Videos And Keep Us Posted With Your Progress.

Cheers

5 Likes

Made it to 8th notes in the last 2 days. Going back over them today and tommrow!

3 Likes

Keep up the good work!!

I really like your bass. I’ve thought about buying an acoustic. What brand and model is it?

2 Likes

Fender. Cb-60sec nahot. it is nice. And the rice is not to bad. Got a tall neck so watch out when u buy strings.

1 Like

Love the Grateful Dead beanie!

3 Likes

Welcome from a fellow deadhead and hockey fan. Enjoy the course, it is fantastic. Let’s Go Islanders!

3 Likes

Thanks! Love the the dead!

1 Like

Made it to chugging and string crossing! Still got to play the last 2 mods to get better!