Laco Tayfa

Hi guys i wanted to share with you a bassist that i really like and i tried to be in his shoes as good as i could! so check one of my covers of Laco tayfa songs and bass player Nurhat Sensesl. If you dont know him you should absolutely take a look at his playing!
Thanks! peace!
PS this bass was build from a Greek Luthier and very good friend of mine!

14 Likes

I enjoyed watching your video. Since I’m just in the process of getting started with the program, it reinforced how much work is ahead to be able to make my own cover. Thanks for your post.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! If you want any help please dont hesitate to ask me!!!

3 Likes

@Gabriel1 Welcome to the BassBuzz forum!

That was some awesome bass skills.

When you have time, join us on the Introduce Yourself thread.

2 Likes

You should really move this to this thread: Post your covers!

Very relaxed and in command playing! Nicely done!

This is unusual for at least my ears. I hear a lot of phrygian mode playing in there!?!

3 Likes

thank you very much guys! yes i am going there now!

2 Likes

Oh really i didnt know that sorry! yes you are in! Also Mixolydian b9 , b13

3 Likes

Not to worry - you are just likely to get a bit more attention/traction in that other thread :smile:

3 Likes

That was impressive! Well above my skill at any rate. I liked how articulated you played that, very expressive.

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :blush: ok! i will post one of my songs there now!!

3 Likes

Thank you! This bass player is a killer machine! You should absolutely check him out! I am actually most a prog metal bass player but i really like his approach so much that this starts to changes my habbits!

3 Likes

Hehe, not to be a stickler, but the thread I pointed you to was for “covers”. There is another thread if you want to post original compositions - that one is here: Post your original songs/compositions!

3 Likes

oh !!! i am changing it then now!!

4 Likes

Great playing again… Really different piece really enjoyed listening to it thanks.

4 Likes

thank you guys for all! i will stop posting now cause i overloaded this lovely forum! However i ll be here to help the most of you and contribute to this very welcoming place!

4 Likes

Nice moves @Gabriel1, super beefy punchy tone and very cool tune. :metal:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Awesome…Loved the cover…! Loved the playing…! Inspirational…!

2 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I remember when I lived in Iraklion for 18 months, not too many people played the bass or guitar. It was always great when someone would play at a tavern and we could listen. Good Times…! Good 7 star Metaxa too.!

2 Likes