Lessons

how do you get back to the lesson you stopped at the evening before

Try This Link

You should reach your “My Lessons” Section.

This is the same as going to www.bassbuzz.com, then hovering over upper right corner LESSONS menu item, then clicking on My Lessons on the dropdown.

While browsing the forum you’re on a different web server, whose “LESSONS” menu item is different; instead of displaying a dropdown, when clicked it brings you straight back to www.bassbuzz.com; where if you hover over LESSONS it will display the drop down.

1 Like

Hey @dad2carey1976, what @pukkita suggested should do it, does that work for you?

Hi I’m Tony and I’m a big Steve Harris fan and would love to be able to play like him, I’ve got a fender jazz and a Rockwall but one day I’d love to have a Steve Harris signeture persision

3 Likes

Welcome, @Ironrasp . . . :slight_smile:

Can’t go wrong with a Jazz Bass! :+1:

All best, Joe

1 Like

That is an admirable goal, sir! I love Steve Harris and his sound!
I have a friend - and former student - who just released their first record. He NAILED the Steve Harris sound - a nice hard-hitting P-bass.
Check it out! (Also, shameless plug, I did the cover art for it! Woot woot!)

5 Likes

Haha, had a real facepalm moment here as I first read “Coffein” in the band’s name, which is German/Danish for “caffeine” - I guess I was hunting for my first cup of joe and slightly cold turkey here… :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey Tony, welcome to the forum! I love Steve Harris too, I used to play along with Powerslave start to finish almost every day when I was in high school. :slight_smile:

You might already know this, but you can get your Jazz to sound more Precision-y if you use the neck pickup soloed, until you get the real deal.

@Gio that rocks! You must be feeling proud teacher feelings. Also, that art is amazing and epic, as your art always is.

2 Likes