Looking for Beta testers for a web-based drum machine

Hi guys,

As the title indicates I’m looking for 3-5 beta testers for a new web app I’m putting together. It’s essentially a drum machine to help you in your practice sessions.

Discord is essential for this, as it is my main communication channel for this project and I want to keep all the conversation centralized in the same medium.

There’s no payment involved, but if I ever go the route of having premium features or something like that, beta testers will have permanent free access to everything.

12 Likes

I can’t be one of those testers, but I hope you get some folks biting here.
The scale reference you built is so damn cool!
I’m excited to see what you make here.
Keep us posted!

7 Likes

Happy to assist; let me know if you’d like me to test anything specific.

7 Likes

Hello!
I would be happy to participate in this as well!
Unemployed and lots of free time LOL

6 Likes

I’d be willing to help if I can…

7 Likes

Mhh. I rarely use a drumcomputer as I currently mostly play on yousician.
Would still be willing to check it out if you don’t have enough people to test.

3 Likes

I would like to participate. Cool. Cheers!

6 Likes

I can chip in too. Not very familiar with drum machines, but I do have web development experience.

6 Likes

I would love to help if needed. I have a bunch of drum machines laying around and some web dev. exp.

4 Likes

I am interested. I am a drummer also, so interested in what you come up with. Cheers

3 Likes

Hi guys! Thank you for interest. I’ll follow up by private message in the following days.

Thank you again!

PS: Nice to see you @juli0r !

3 Likes

Add me to the list if you still need testers.
I have a discord account set up, I just have not been using it, but am able to if needed.

2 Likes

I would be interested if you still need testers. Have Discord and I am a web dev as well

2 Likes

Hi, the drummer in my band will be glad to test it. How do I put him in touch with you?

2 Likes

Hello @gcancella,

Any updates about this?

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hey guys,

I got a bit delayed because of work and some public holidays in the mix. I still need to fix some details before opening the beta so I can maximize your efforts. A few more days should do it!

6 Likes

Great!! Thanks!!

1 Like