Merry Bassmas

Found this leaning against the wall yesterday morning since it wouldn’t fit under the tree. Squealed like a little girl.

13 Likes

Nice :smile:Good Bassmas!!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Almost forgot to add in some reading material.

5 Likes

Nice!!! Enjoy playing!

1 Like

It’s that feeling where you’re really happy for someone, but overwhelmed by seething jealousy at the same time…

6 Likes

Get it every time I watch Josh and a couple of other YouTube bassists play.

4 Likes

That is one Very Merry Bassmas!

1 Like

Niiiiice! Let us know how you like the Sterling! And I’m jealous of the Geddy book, I need a copy of that to drool on…

3 Likes

No drooling on the book. I look at it thru a sneeze guard. I think it weighs about 20lbs, little over 400 pages.

6 Likes

@terb did Santa bring you a Battalion after all? Super curious to hear your opinion if so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Gadget It goes without saying but whoever gave you that is definitely a keeper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I did to upset Santa this year but I got nothing bass related on Christmas morning. :disappointed_relieved:

Luckily I have you lot for my vicarious bass present kicks.

4 Likes

Could it be @PeteP that Santa may be a fan of the “Bagpipes”??? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh please don’t joke - Christmas has been bad enough already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Gorgeous bass! I can’t wait to get my hands on a Music Man.

1 Like

no @howard , no Battalion after all : I decided I like my BDI21 enough for now :grin:

2 Likes

So far I like the Musicman, I think I actually play better with it than my Dean. The only tiny inconvenience for me is that my Dean has two pickups. I use the one closest to the neck as a thumb rest, the Musicman has one pickup so I have to move my plucking hand further back to use it as a thumb rest then when I go back to the Dean I find myself using the other pickup as the thumb rest. Get a slightly different sound.

3 Likes